Monday, September 3, 2007

cakes!!!

i have been taking some cake classes with my sister this summer and though i have been too busy to post anything about it i thought i would throw a few pictures on here and show myself that i'm not a lazy slacker i just haven't had a lot of spare 'internet' time. Not all my pictures are on this computer so i'm putting up the two more recent cakes which are a lot less messy anyway.


Here is the last cake of the first course....





Then my newest masterpiece from the last class of the second course.....









Anyway this has been my new obsession for a few months, i have TONS of cake making stuff and i still have one more course to complete, and i'll be learning how to do a tiered wedding cake so that should be fun! Ironic though that i start making cakes at about the time i go on a diet and can't EAT them...ah well, such is life.

No comments: